Unfortunately being struck down with a cold on top of other ailments both Ben and I are suffering from, has meant my time is limited and brain function is next to zilch.
Wracking my brains as to what I could write about I have found several topics, yet all of these take time and concentration that has been zapped out of me right now.
So alas this post is a bit of an easy way out, however it is also a way for people to get to know who I am. I am more than a mother, more than a wife. I am Lianne Harris.
Ten things about me that you may or may not know:
- From the age of 4-11 I did several TV commercials, extra work and kids TV shows.
- I taught myself to read and write, I used to surround my bed with books rather than teddy’s. Just call me a real life Matilda minus the powers and shitty family.
- I love to bake, unfortunately Ash hates sweet food so I rarely get to do it anymore 😦
- I was raised in the Jewish faith until I was 12. Therefore the horrific stereotypical Jewish traits are in my blood. I have a career in Finance and always have something medically wrong with me! Hahaha!
- If I could pick one dream career it would have to be as a backing dancer for 90’s pop routines. I used to tape top of the pops and learn all the choreography to which I still remember about 90% of it!
- I am slightly obsessed with musicals, I have a large collection of them on DVDs and love to go to the west end as often as possible. Moulin rouge has to be my favourite as it combines modern and classic eras and Ewan McGregor is super hot in it and can SINGGGGG!
- Im a complete lightweight who has been known to get drunk on two Bacardi breezers.
- I always dreamt I’d have four kids. Two seems a big reach at the moment!
- I was adamant I would pole dance my way through university, but chickened out at the last minute.
- I have a degree in Business Management.
I think sometimes a persons history, hobbies and dreams are lost when becoming a parent. It is time to remind ourselves of who we once were, still are and hope to be